Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Level Has Changed! Quamina MP Declares Himself As Star After VGMA Nominations

Fast-risen hip life singer Quamina MP is believes his level of stardom has been upgraded from underground to mainstream after this year's VGMA nominations.


The young singer broke into the Ghanaian music market in 2018 after featuring Kwesi Arthur on his "Wiase Y3 D3" song.


"It has. I have always seen myself to be an upcomer even after releasing Wiase Y3 D3 and people were playing I still felt like I have more to do but getting this nomination makes me feel I'm getting there. Being recognised in the whole Ghana charlie its a big deal. God has done a lot", he told Amansan Krakye on Radio Central's Drive.


Quamina MP has been nominated for best new artist and hip life song of the year with Wiase Y3 D3.


According to him, he will certain to win all the two categories but in case the opposite happens he will embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment