Friday, March 22, 2019

Application Now Open For Singles: 2018 Hotel House Keeping Job VISA In USA-New York City-Start Application-Come To My Company

We generally provide genuine, 100% genuine JOBs, we Do Broad Search And bring you best jobs insurance from gulf countries for better future, you don’t need to pay to apply this job, it is always free. If you are tired of searching and applying for fake jobs, don’t stress, you are in the right place for job opening vacancies in the gulf and other countries.

CLICK HERE To Get Direct Updates of Jobs Overseas/Apply.

JOBS IN USA: Don’t miss It 

Job Title: Hotel HouseKeeping Job
Salary: $13,500
Job Type: Part-Time
Location: USA- New York City
Company: Hampton Rockville Centre

To guarantee models of neatness, cleanliness and orderliness are kept up all through the Hotel and to deal with the housekeeping and clothing division effectively to keep up gauges and control costs.

Fundamental DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES 


1. To guarantee gauges of neatness, cleanliness and orderliness in all Bedrooms/hallways/work rooms/open territories are kept up:


a) Supervising the day by day cleaning of doled out rooms, washrooms, passageway zones and open territories to the most elevated gauges. This incorporates changing bed material, supplanting towels, cleaning washrooms altogether, vacuuming, wiping and tidying every day. Subject to levels of business the maid will be relied upon to likewise benefit rooms.


b) Ensuring the upkeep of empty rooms.


c) Replenishing leaflets and paper products all through the rooms/inn.


d) Maintaining a precise storeroom and trollies.


2. To guarantee consumer loyalty is kept up by:


an) Ensuring visitor clothing is gathered, charged and came back to the visitor in a rapid and exact mold.


b) Ensuring visitor property deserted is logged and put away in a protected area for lost property.


This ad was automatically placed here by AdSense. Click here to learn more.


 



c) Resolving any visitor issues or protests when conceivable and guaranteeing administration are kept educated.


d) Actioning any upkeep asks for with the end goal to agree to the hotel?s set up quality models and guarantee visitor fulfillment.


3. To set and keep up principles of administration comparable with the remaining of the inn:


a) Managing a stock control and requesting framework to guarantee accessibility of stock and cost control to keep up expenses to a base.


b) Attending any fitting now and again the activity instructional classes.


c) Wearing a perfect and appropriate uniform and name identification consistently.


d) Implementing the hotel?s great client relations arrangement, including amiably tending to visitors and partners consistently


4. To guarantee the office is worked inside the Legal Framework by:


an) Immediately announcing and recording to administration any watched or known wellbeing dangers, conditions or perilous practices and strategies.


5. Completing some other obligations as might be sensibly required by administration


Relevant Experience:



  • Least of 2 years in a housekeeping job with something like 1 year in a supervisory job Experience of running a clothing.

  • Least of 1 year as an inn maid.


Skills and competencies:


  1. Capacity to deal with possess activity and so on.

  2. Capacity to work under strain and resolve issues.

  3. Fantastic tender loving care.

  4. Focused on giving outstanding client benefit.

  5. Capacity to propel a group.

  6. Physically fit – the job expects medium to hard work and some progression stepping stool/stepping stool work

  7. Great hierarchical aptitudes

  8. Incredible composed and communicated in English

  9. Bilingual Spanish and English is or more.


APPLY HERE


Don’t Forget to Like our FACEBOOK PAGE and to get updates directly in your Messenger Please CLICK HERE.

To Get Updates on Sugar Mummies and Hookups CLICK HERE

61 comments:

  1. Please please help me to get sugar mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adebesin muyiwa israelApril 1, 2019 at 2:45 PM

    Yes me too I will like to marry you and have your WhatsApp number but my own number is +2348067157371

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adebesin oluwamuyiwa israelApril 12, 2019 at 5:54 PM

    Yes I will marry youbut an I have your WhatsApp number, but if don't mind you can contact me here +2348066157371 pls am in interesting to know you and talk more bette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adebesin oluwamuyiwa IsraelApril 12, 2019 at 6:04 PM

    Pls may I have Angela number she's from USA I saw her message on my Facebook messager that why I message you back but here is my number pls give her my number or give me her number +2348066157371 pls I wish to married her

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name Mabhuti,I'm looking for sugar mama,any race is welcome someone is serious,my age 33 yrs black South African my whtsup 060 4849 067

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need some one can take good care of me and get a good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whats app number +2348013493280

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to do housekeeping job

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let's hook up if it real we tick for life girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to do housekeeping job
    +233550205431

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to do housekeeping job.....+233550205431

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here is my number if you want to contact me via WhatsApp or voice call+2348121368584

    ReplyDelete
  13. Frederick DakurahMay 18, 2019 at 9:43 PM

    Yea am interested in you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enyinnaya EmmanuelMay 18, 2019 at 10:00 PM

    A monster in bed who can realy get u satisfied 08163664529

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enyinnaya EmmanuelMay 18, 2019 at 10:02 PM

    A monster in bed who can realy get u satisfied 08163664529 chat me up

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like hotel job 07067929942

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need the house keeping job

    ReplyDelete
  18. Would you please give me a chat up. 07062196954

    ReplyDelete
  19. can you please connect me to the cleaning job, Please?

    ReplyDelete
  20. can you please connect me to the cleaning job, Please?
    my whatsapp number +233244479937

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is my number +233557635562 and I would like to get a woman to marry. Haha me if u are interested

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would like to do house keeping job or a company work, I mean work in a warehouse.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Sisa here looking for a sugar mama who is serious and matured enough

    Whatsapp me here 0783599245

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are nice and i am interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I need sugar mom from 40 to 70years dis my WhatsApp number +233247633127

    ReplyDelete
  26. Peterson is my name and am looking for a sugar mummy contacts,+233555508998

    ReplyDelete
  27. Comment:WhatsApp number 08050843696

    ReplyDelete
  28. What's app number (+233)205170670

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is my What's app number (+233)205170670

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hook me up with any sugar mummy or sugar lady in Canada.+2349051445608.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Add me up on WhatsApp on 0244317919

    ReplyDelete
  32. +233243499967. That is my number. I have more package for you

    ReplyDelete
  33. All I need is a friend. You can chat me up through messenger with this number: +2347039614618

    ReplyDelete
  34. +2348066422711,I will love you with all my heart

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm Charles Najjuko from the western part of Uganda.
    I will like to have one sugar mummy who is ready for a serious relationship that can even lead to marriage .
    My contact is +256771611291 .
    An interested person can call or WhatsApp on the above contact

    ReplyDelete
  36. Comment:my WhatsApp number 07034491298

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yes me too i like to marry such woman like u bcuz i like exactly dis kind of female , u can have trough my phone number.08121196155

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello dear ....am interested in getting my soul mate to spent the rest of my life with .....pls call me so that we can get in touch.....+233547363963...still waiting for your call dear ....

    ReplyDelete
  39. yes am interested in having sugarmummy, am Ralph from Nigeria you can gmail me at sorpah957@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I understand love and I would like to meet an amazing American lady for dating and aserious possibility for marriage ,you come to me or arrange for me to come to you.
    Wattsup me +256756288154

    ReplyDelete
  41. Give me a chance and i promise yöu will never regret doing that i will love and care for yöu and make yöu happy all the days of your life here is my digits +234-7018315657

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hello i want a faithful, loyal & honest woman, she can reach me on WhatsApp+2349064157331

    ReplyDelete
  43. I really want a job any one with any kind of a job am available am 20years old contact me on WhatsApp number ±256700590979
    Or on email ssemataali@yahoo.com
    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi preetys am Nelson from Nigeria am 25yrs old am single and searching for a big fat wide ass preety cute well shaped lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage here is my WhatsApp number please am very serious and ready now

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hello everyone i was browsing the internet and i saw a lot of wrong post
    concerning the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, i felt bad about it, i want to let you
    know few things about the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. First, i join the ILLUMINATI
    HOOD through the help of an agent someone introduced me to online, after
    years of determination to be a member. being a member of the ILLUMINATI
    your wealth is guarantee, you will be protected, fame, power influence
    e.t.c all these they will give you. one thing i want to correct is that the
    ILLUMINATI don't pay member any salary, if you are newly initiated they
    will give you the seed of wealth and bless you with wisdom, power,
    influence e.t.c you need to be successful.the seed of wealth is the only
    money the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY give to their member, with this you can start
    anything with the money and you will be successful. Another thing is that
    the society have special blessing for politicians and super stars. Being an
    ILLUMINATI member is a personal decision, the society don't force or beg
    people to join them. i joined because i want to, no body force me and am
    very happy to be a member today because they have contributed greatly to my
    life by making me one of the leading business man in the world. If you are
    interested in joining the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY contact agent SIR Lord fred on
    +2348140968595or email him @adamhispromisegmail.com or
    you can also WhatsApp him he was the
    one that help me. this is the little help i can give you.•™

    ReplyDelete
  46. Am Atta Samuel from Ghana, I need a serious girlfriend which can lead to a marriage

    ReplyDelete
  47. I will try my best

    ReplyDelete
  48. Here is my number if you are really serious contact me +2349035511458

    ReplyDelete
  49. I 'm wale.need a beautiful far ass babe for rel that can lead to marriage.. Wats app no +2347066726772

    ReplyDelete
  50. my WhatsApp number is +2348096473919

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hello dear am Carlos Ankomah and am a Ghanaian and a young hansom man looking for a pretty and loving lady for a relationship

    ReplyDelete
  52. Please I need sugar mummy and I well love her with all my heart +2348182293370

    ReplyDelete
  53. AM 28year old guy from Nigeria, i will like to be hooked up with any lady staying in Asaba Delta State. Here's my email, alexgordey515@gmail.com any interested lady should hit me up with the above mail.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Comment:up for business +237 671931256

    ReplyDelete