Friday, March 22, 2019

APPLICATION NOW OPEN For Singles: Live And Work In USA For PART- TIME CLeaning Job/GUEST SERVICE- Start Now-Come To My Company.

JOBS IN USA: Don’t miss It-Start Now

Job Title: kitchen hand/cleaning Job
Salary: $8000
Job Type: Part-Time
Location: USA
Company: Woodhaven, MI, USA

JOBS IN CANADA-Toronto: Don’t Miss This Opportunities

Start Application For Fruit And Vegetables Picking Job Vacancies In Canada-Toronto-APPLY NOW

We trust this job speaks to quite a lot more. This individual sets up the visitor’s initial introduction of our image and sets the tone for their experience amid the whole remain at our property. The perfect individual leads with a Heart for Service, is magnetic and attentive and appreciates becoming more acquainted with new individuals from various strolls of life. He/she will likewise center around visitor confronting obligations, for example, enrollment and making a cordial ordeal for those remaining with us, alongside hopping in and helping with other property undertakings where required.

You have the special chance to interface and leave a positive effect on the individuals who visit us consistently, in a genuine and significant way.



As a notable brand in economy Hotel, we live to serve both our visitor and our colleagues, similarly. We search out the individuals who show at least a bit of kindness for Service and a craving to develop with our association. We give our colleagues focused advantages, notwithstanding administration instructing and advancement openings through vigorous preparing and gatherings. Besides, with our Operation Next Step program we are focused on regarding and supporting our veterans and military mates by making chances to make that next stride in their profession with us.In Our Studio, we buckle down however we make a point to demonstrate our gratefulness for our colleagues’ commitments amid our CEO Awards, Team Member Appreciation Month, Veterans Day occasions, notwithstanding giving impetuses to our bleeding edge colleagues.On the off chance that you have an administration state of mind, a craving to change your vocation and have an enterprising soul, we anticipate having you join our group!

Responsibilities:

What You Will Be Doing

Serve our visitors by displaying great administration by making progress toward warm accommodating cooperations, and additionally, recognizing and tending to visitor issues.

Visitor enlistment, gathering visitor installments, making and affirming visitor reservations and keeping up records of appointed and accessible rooms.

Keep up tidiness and appearance of front hall and also guarantee our visitors and property group’s wellbeing by being determined in revealing any security or security issues.

Deal with the norms and methods of Motel 6/Studio 6 through successful arranging, association and basic leadership.

Bolster your group by venturing in to play out any undertaking that is asked of the property group with a ready and worker state of mind.

This is an immediate part-time position.



APPLY NOW


Don’t Forget to Like our FACEBOOK PAGE and to get updates directly in your Messenger Please CLICK HERE.

To Get Updates on Sugar Mummies and Hookups CLICK HERE

14 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Adeyemi am looking for real sugar mummy contact me on my WhatsApp+2348170484998

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is solemon I'm looking for a serious relationship with a sugar mama. Contact me on my whatsapp +2348033952021

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a real sugar mummies,who can change my life ,I'm a Ugandan solider

    ReplyDelete
  4. +252613365765

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is tony ikpe i need a good sugar mommy from any part of the world here is my whatsapp number +2348188811741

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Nyaaba looking for sugar mummy to data,number 233246901888

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send me your number okay or whatsApp me on this +233243901435

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning
    My name is kossygod, Am need of sugarmummy, please here is my number 08154986754.

    ReplyDelete
  9. U people are not serious if you do den call me 07035127760

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi babe I love you please can you please call me 0554963243

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm Ransford.I need real dating woman.my number +233542459454.WhatsApp or calling I'm ready.sugar mummy I'm for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am crushing on this baby, i will love to have you has my wife, i think am in love with you.. This my number +233276936756

    ReplyDelete