Friday, March 22, 2019

Customer Service Agent Needed Urgently in Canada – Apply Now

Looking for a great place to work? A place where an award-winning culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Then think WestJet. It’s a great place to land.

Customer Service Agent Needed Urgently in Canada – Apply Now

WestJet is an organization recognized by its delivery of a remarkable guest experience resulting in us achieving over $3B in sales.

In order for our best-in-class airline to be this successful, we require the skills and talents of professionals like you to ensure our ongoing growth.

In an industry that is dominated by legacy competitors, you have the opportunity to build your career with an organization driven by progressive strategies, leadership and practices.

If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company with a strong growth plan, which consistently ranks as one of the most profitable airlines in the world, and which has a vision to be a top five international airline, WestJet is the place for you!





Posting Open Date: 02/20/2019 Posting Close Date: 03/20/2019 (Please note the posting will close at 11:59 pm)

WestJet is Canada’s most preferred airline, operating over one hundred aircraft to destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe.

We are recognized as a Top Employer in Canada and our more than 10,000 employees work hard to ensure we maintain our position as one of Canada’s most respected corporate cultures.

With the launch of WestJet Encore, we will continue our steady growth by offering flights and jobs to more cities in Canada.

We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in WestJet. We believe in enriching the lives of everyone in WestJet’s world and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.





Our ongoing efforts toward evolving total diversity will continue to be the way we do business every day.

As owners, we believe in celebrating everyone’s unique skills, perspectives and experiences. WestJet is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.

If you inspire greater creativity and innovation towards reaching new altitudes and meet the qualifications for the position in which you are interested, we welcome you to complete an online application. WestJet is a great place to land – powered by Talent and Growth.

At WestJet, the safety and security of our people and our guests is a core value and at the heart of what we do. As safety and security is a shared responsibility, it is expected that you will utilize safe work practices to ensure your well-being and the safety of others





Jobs in Qatar Petroleum Hiring Staff Now For International Workers – 2019





For more Updates on New Job Alert CLICK HERE

APPLY HERE


Don’t Forget to Like our FACEBOOK PAGE and to get updates directly in your Messenger Please CLICK HERE.

To Get Updates on Sugar Mummies and Hookups CLICK HERE

26 comments:

  1. I am interest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in hook up please. Very much interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need suget mummy that will take care of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please I am applying for the job as a customer care service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, everything is not about money, I will like to connect with you. Thanks diearie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will love to date you dear..I need you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just need some one take care of me and give me good job

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need your contact details

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi whatsapp me on this +233542004743

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a Ghanian my name is Nondan Gabusu
    I'm interested to get sugger mummy from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm interested in any lady who is ready to mingle with me. Am single.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please am available for you this my WhatsApp contact
    +233545802626.am serious here and a joke

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you too sweetheart
    Kindly whatsApp me on this (+233243901435) Thank you my dear
    I can't wait any longer to see you with my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Contact me on WhatsApp
    +233241573270

    ReplyDelete
  15. Comment:am interested too call me on this line 07031326327

    ReplyDelete
  16. Telegram or WhatsApp me on 0969670079.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love u l am single interest in u and my number 09085455764 or 08167420871

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm Enock from Ghana and I can be a good partner for you please just call or whatsApp on this number +233248039169

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are beautiful, I'm Emeka let me be your friend

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pls hookup no hookup not my Damn business I fix phones and know less about laptops pls I want to get more knowledge about technology I love fixing pls directions I beg

    ReplyDelete
  21. Am also mad inlove
    Call me or What'saap +233547790610

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am waiting for you surprise so this my number 0247156449

    ReplyDelete
  23. Call me on 0276407084

    ReplyDelete