Thursday, March 28, 2019

I Don't Care If They Say I'm "One Time Hitmaker" - Eddie Khae Tells Critics

"Do The Dance" hitmaker Eddie Khae has replied critics for calling him "one time hitmaker".


According to him in an interview with Amansan Krakye on Radio Central, he revealed that he is not bothered with what people are saying because he knows what he is doing.


"As at now I don't have many songs but I know my potentials. If they say that it doesn't really worry me because it's true I have only one song. So it's up to me to work hard", he said.


"I haven't heard anything like that anywhere but if you have heard, I don't really care because I know where I'm heading and I know my potentials", he added.


Eddie Khae also revealed that he will drop another banger but it all depends on God.


"It's God that gives banger, I always tell people. Sometimes you will do a song thinking it will be everywhere but after release it won't go anywhere. So banger comes from God. If you put in efforts and at the end of the day people love it, you give thanks to God", he revealed.


Eddie Khae recently toured Europe successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment