Thursday, March 21, 2019

(Video) Akuapem Poloo Gives Money To A School Boy Who Walked Barefooted To Buy New Shoes

Self-acclaimed actress Rosemond Brown aka Akuapem Poloo has won several plaudits after she shared a video of herself helping a poor Schoolboy.


Akuapem Poloo who is noted for negativity has shocked many after she helped the poor boy who was walking barefooted.

The socialite and her camera crew were on location for a video shoot when she spotted a schoolboy walking barefooted.

She quizzed from the boy why he was walking barefooted and the boy told her that his shoes have been seized by his teacher because he didn't wear a prescribed shoe.

Akuapem Poloo on hearing the guy's story dashed him money to buy a black shoe which is prescribed in his school.

The socialite who couldn't hide her excitement took to her Instagram page to share the video and wrote:

"This little boy made me remember when i was in JHS. I felt bad when I saw him walking barefoot yesterday when I was doing a photo shoot so I called him and asked why he is not wearing shoe he said they asked them in school to wear black shoes every Wednesday but because he didn't have one the teacher took what he was wearing in school so I asked him do you have anymore shoe at home he said no and that got my heart. Let try and help others, people are suffering especially children if you see something like this and you can help kindly do and God will bless you. Don't worry about how I got this video because when ever we do photo shoot I always take behind the scenes so my PA got it."

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvRBNtVg3MV/?utm_source=ig_embed

Don’t Forget to Like our FACEBOOK PAGE and to get updates directly in your Messenger Please CLICK HERE.

To Get Updates on Sugar Mummies and Hookups CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment