Sunday, March 31, 2019

I Featured Shatta Wale On "Never Again" Because He Is A "Street King" - Kofi Kinaata

Fante rapper and singer, Kofi Kinaata has revealed that he featured Shatta Wale on his new single "Never Again" because Shatta Wale has the followers and the audience he was targeting.


According to the "Confession" hitmaker in an interview on Radio Central's drive, he disclosed that it's about time he listens to the fans too since they need a collaboration.


"Sometimes the fans complain about me not featuring some artists, they don't know we are writing our story but we have to listen to them sometimes. This topic and the listeners I was targeting, I realized Shatta Wale's inclusion will help me reach them well though I'm also on the street but if you want the numbers you will need Shatta Wale. Those I want the message to reach since we are on our way to reaches is the youth, I have that fans but it's better when Shatta Wale is included", he divulged.


The host of Central Dryve, Amansan Krakye then queried if he sees Shatta Wale as youth organizer who will deliver the message and Kinaata's answer was affirmative.


Kofi Kinaata is not known for featuring other artists on his songs. Apart from his former camp mate Samini and Kaakie, he hasn't featured any artist again so this came as a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment