Wednesday, April 10, 2019

VGMA Board Members Are Biased, My Songs Were Popular - Lil Win

Actor cum singer, Kwadwo Nkansah a.k.a Lil Win has blasted Vodafone Ghana Music Awards for not nominating his songs this year.


According to the "Ladder" hitmaker in an interview with DJ Nyaami, most of his songs are popular than the songs that made it to this year's edition but VGMA refused to recognize them because they see him as comedian.


"Charterhouse sees me as a comedian but not an artist that’s why they don’t consider me when it comes to the nominations. They don’t feel like giving me awards for my music, unlike Europe where the artists like me get numerous nominations for all the right reasons. Most of my songs are way more famous than the singles who have gotten this year's nominations", he revealed.

Last year Lil Win released songs like "Oblogo", "Akyire Asem", "Eye Wo Dea" with Kalybos, "Kwadwo Nkansah" featuring Guru and "Anointing" featuring Kuami Eugene but all couldn't make it to the VGMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment