Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Patapaa Performed To 16 People In Norway - Manager

Manager of Patapaa's Europe Tour, Nana Amoako has debunked rumours that Patapaa performed to only 3 people in Norway.


According to him in an interview Hitz FM, he saw 16 people and the promoter in the hall.


“Upon entering the event hall I saw sixteen people, I counted, I have everything on my phone, I took footages of everything, the people who were there. So when I entered and saw sixteen people, including the promoter, making up to 17, I was like wow, this guy is not going to pay us", he revealed.


Few days ago a video was circulating on social media in which Patapaa was performing 3 people.


Watch video below;


https://www.instagram.com/p/BvxfGnug0qH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pyzn640a9afs

No comments:

Post a Comment