Friday, April 12, 2019

VIDEO: I Will Kill Anyone Who Messes Up With My Gun - Afia Schwarzenegger Warns

Controversial comedienne and presenter Afia Schwarzenegger has shown her new gun and threatened to kill anyone that messes up with her.


In a video sighted on Instagram, while sitting in her car, she said;


"I feel like I for introduce to you my new best friend. Her name is called Barbara, she is very dangerous, it’s a gift from my husband to me.”


After that short introduction she pulled a gun from her bag and said;


“and this is Barbara, don’t mess with her, Barbara can take your life and don’t mess with me", she warned.


“Bitch you ain’t safe… I’m legal to f**king kill and I will not spare you,” she threatened.


“Lots of love from me and Barbara to your silly ass. Don’t mess with this bi*ch,” she added.

Watch video below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwKnZqGg9mC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xsuvastwq28

No comments:

Post a Comment