Sunday, April 14, 2019

BREAKING: Canada will accept 300,000 New Immigrants

According to the Minister of Immigration of Canada, in the year 2018, the nation will welcome at least as many new immigrants as it was expected this year. In the CBC radio show named The House, the comment of the Minister came just before the government is thought to be publishing its Immigration Levels Plan for the year 2018.

“Our new normal is three hundred thousand,” Hussen said. “It is not only because of the need to meet the demands of Canadian families who wanted to rejoin with their close ones, that as a government we went from 260,000 to 300,000, but also because of the employers who want us to allow them to use immigrants more so that they can meet their growth needs.”

 

Earlier this year, Minister Hussen had said that the annual target of 300,000 new immigrants is just the base figure for the coming years. He also confirmed that below this figure, the levels of immigration in Canada will not go down. There have been 320,932 new arrivals in Canada between July 2015 and July 2016. For the year 2017, the target has been set at 300,000.

Minister Hussen, at a conference on June 10, 2017, reaffirmed that they will always welcome new immigrants and will work towards making the process of obtaining Canadian citizenship much easier. “We want more permanents residents – in fact, we want all permanent residents, if possible – to be Canadians” he added.



The economic immigration system of Canada has now become a demand-based model, named Express Entry. Here, the government first invites the eligible candidates to apply for permanent citizenship, using a comprehensive ranking system. The candidates then get 90 days to apply for the same. Here the aim of the government is to process most of the applications within a period of six months.

There is a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through which other economic migrants will get to settle. Or, they can be admitted so that they can settle in the province of Quebec. As business immigrants, they will be provided with a number.

Canada has Family Class Programs through which the families in the country will get to be reunited with their loved ones. Not to mention, it is through its refugee resettlement programs that the Canadian government will continue to uphold its tradition of providing citizenship to those who are in need.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

33 comments:

  1. I will marry u if u really do care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omoruyi Ehigiator AnthonyMay 19, 2019 at 7:12 PM

    I am a male and I am here for real

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my daer I love u pls date me see my no 08068859060

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am single looking for a good wife phone number 08100100025

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone i was browsing the internet and i saw a lot of wrong post
    concerning the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, i felt bad about it, i want to let you
    know few things about the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. First, i join the ILLUMINATI
    HOOD through the help of an agent someone introduced me to online, after
    years of determination to be a member. being a member of the ILLUMINATI
    your wealth is guarantee, you will be protected, fame, power influence
    e.t.c all these they will give you. one thing i want to correct is that the
    ILLUMINATI don't pay member any salary, if you are newly initiated they
    will give you the seed of wealth and bless you with wisdom, power,
    influence e.t.c you need to be successful.the seed of wealth is the only
    money the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY give to their member, with this you can start
    anything with the money and you will be successful. Another thing is that
    the society have special blessing for politicians and super stars. Being an
    ILLUMINATI member is a personal decision, the society don't force or beg
    people to join them. i joined because i want to, no body force me and am
    very happy to be a member today because they have contributed greatly to my
    life by making me one of the leading business man in the world. If you are
    interested in joining the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY contact agent SIR Lord Fred on
    +2348140968595or email him @adamhispromisegmail.com or
    you can also WhatsApp him he was the
    one that help me. this is the little help i can give you.™

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I will married u and I luv u ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will send me your number

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes l will marry you but he is my whatsapp number +233240131795

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes just call me on 08038832338

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am omoh from Nigeria. My whatsapp number is +2347033320654

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will marry you
    My Facebook username okeke izuunnanna
    Gmail address Nna4amicable112@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Comment:08174224739
    i will marry u dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. I we marry you and promise to love you more

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes I will marry you. Please, congrat me and let's talk privately. This is my contact: +234-9079986060

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...I mean... I will marry you. Please, contact me and let's talk privately. This is my contact: +234-9079986060

    ReplyDelete
  16. Samuel Emmanuel MusaMay 21, 2019 at 7:48 AM

    I want to a date from a serious lady of 30 years and above.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah I will marry you
    This is mine facebook user name Joshua Abban
    This is my number 0555376238

    ReplyDelete
  18. Email me on this anifowoseabidemi200@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hook me up on iykec16@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will marry you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please Lucia contact me what'sapp number 0555376238

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am ready to be your husband. +233243499967. My contact number.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Who so ever that went to make friends with me can contact me on +233548536998

    ReplyDelete
  24. Need a single mummy to marry
    233545316187

    ReplyDelete
  25. Abdur Razak MohammedMay 30, 2019 at 1:26 AM

    I'm looking for sugar mumie to marry please help me

    ReplyDelete
  26. Abdur Razak MohammedMay 30, 2019 at 1:49 AM

    I need sugar mumie to marry my contact and my whatsapp +233266252734

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes I will do.this my whatsup number +233553693918

    ReplyDelete
  28. Am really available for any job in any country,,am from Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  29. Am really in need of any girls or sugar Mumcy that will not tire of my sex because am a strong Nigeria guy from calabar and the whole Nigeria no us for having strong sex,,,,pls you can contact me on---,,,,+2347066553210

    ReplyDelete