Friday, April 5, 2019

My Superhero! Fella Makafui Celebrates Medikal On His Birthday

Actress and entrepreneur Fella Makafui has celebrated her boyfriend Medikal on his birthday today April 5, 2019.


The YOLO actress who wanted to be the first person to wish Medikal happy birthday took to her Instagram page at midnight to wish her darling boyfriend with sweet words.


”Happy birthday to my special man! Meeting you was the most wonderful thing that has happened to me in life! Your smile, love, and laugh make me live my life more happily. Thanks for all the support ..More life,good health,more MONEY ,more of all the good things in this world!! God bless your New Age !! Happy Birthday to my superhero!! @amgmedikal”, she posted.


Medikal is currently in USA and has a show tomorrow. He was spotted spending 1000s of dollars on shopping after being spotted with another lady in New York.


See Fella Makafui's post below;


https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv2t4DaAb39/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=2972zupaf1ky

No comments:

Post a Comment