Friday, April 5, 2019

I'm Too Big To Talk About Not Winning 3Music Awards - Joyce Blessing

Zylofon Music signed gospel singer Joyce Blessing has revealed that she is too big to waste her precious time to complain about not winning awards.


The "I Swerve" singer went home empty-handed after this year's 3Music Awards because Bethel Revival Choir won her category.


Reacting to this in an interview on Happy 98.9 FM, she revealed that she wasn't surprised at all.


“I’ve received 22 awards so I’m too big for awards. I have grown and I know what is in the industry and so I wasn’t surprised", she disclosed.


When asked by DJ Advicer if her brand is now bigger than awards she said;


"I’m too big to talk about not winning awards or to say I should have won this award. My brand has developed, so it is not now that I’m going to sit and talk".


Joyce Blessing who is currently promoting her new single "Di Asa" has won many awards and have been nominated in both local and international awards schemes since 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment