Tuesday, May 7, 2019

I will be proud to playback my PROFANE songs at age 60 to my kids and grandchildren-Wendy Shay

Rufftown Records signee, Wendy Addo aka Wendy Shay has stated emphatically that she would be proud to playback her songs to her children and grandchildren when she is old.



The songstress in just a short time has produced hit songs of which most of them were tagged as controversial or profane.

Wendy Shay has been criticized mostly criticized for the profanity in most of her songs and many have tagged her songs of having a bad impact on the youth.

However, in an interview on 3FM, the 'Uber Driver' hitmaker divulged that regardless that her songs are tagged as profane, she will be very proud to playback her songs when she gets older.

" I will play them for my kids and grandchildren, that way they will get to understand who I was and the life I lived," Wendy Shay told Giovanni Caleb in an interview on 3FM monitored by Massiveupdates.com.

She also narrated how she shot to fame in the music scene and how her musical journey began.

According to the 23-year-old singer, she was introduced to Bullet by Akwasi Ernest before she was officially signed in March last year.

Wendy Shay called on her fans to vote for her massively in order to win big at the upcoming Vodafone Ghana Music Awards(VGMA).

No comments:

Post a Comment