Saturday, May 25, 2019

Breaking News: Samsung Terminates Stonebwoy's Contract

Unfortunate news reaching massiveupdates.com indicates that mobile phone company Samsung has terminated Stonebwoy's contract as brand ambassador for the company due to his recent behavior at the VGMAs.


Stonebwoy who was recently signed as an ambassador for Samsung couldn't control his temper when his rival Shatta Wale walked to the VGMA stage after he was announced as best reggae and dancehall artist of the year and therefore pulled a gun as self defence.


The company after contemplating over the chaos has decided to cancel his contract because they can't work someone who pulls a gun when provocated.


VGMA on the other hand has banned from the scheme and also stripped off his awards.


Massiveupdates.com will bring to you all the necessary updates concerning this issue.

4 comments:

  1. Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again to read further news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

    It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and
    it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips.

    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it! I have been surfing on-line more than 3 hours as of
    late, but I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is lovely value enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the internet can be much more useful than ever
    before. http://pepsi.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long)
    so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything.
    Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers?
    I'd definitely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete