Saturday, May 4, 2019

I Refused To Feature On Atom's Song Because He Has Turned "Toilet Roll" - Patapaa Reveals

"One Corner" hitmaker Patapaa has revealed that he rejected Atom's featuring because Atom disrespected his brand.

Atom who became popular with his "Yewo Krom" song and disappeared afterwards advised Patapaa to be careful because Ghanaians may forget him like it happened to him.

In recent interview on Obrempon FM with DJ Poppa, Patapaa revealed that Atom has contacted him for featuring after he predicted his downfall.

"Atom brought his song but I didn't do it because people have turned toilet roll.

Atom once made a statement that 'I talked to Patapaa but he didn't listen'. He thought I don't understand English.

Today he is sending his song to me to feature, after he will accuse me of stealing his song. No I won't do that collaboration", Patapaa told DJ Poppa.

No comments:

Post a Comment